Re: [orca-list] Getting started with Orca scripting

hello 3 of you.
this is really a very good discussion.
I might be an odd man out for a few days but there is one question.
willi, if you remember I asked on this list a few days back about how
I can get back to orca hacking.
I read the arketecture page and feel pritty comfortable.  My question
now is a bit more specific.
I have to start scripting orca and my particular interest is firefox
thunderbird and openoffice.
I have used axasizer some months back and also know that at-spi events
can be debugged.
now I want to know if there is some starting point where I can re
start to learn the way it is scripted?
it has really been a long long time that I have got into hacking orca.
so please give me some specifics.
happy hacking.
Kk.