Re: [orca-list] Getting started with Orca scripting

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 11:43:44AM +0530, Krishnakant Mane wrote:
I feel it will be very selfish on my part to just complain and not do
any thing about the problems which are really serious.  Why expect all
the time to have some one else solve your complaines?  this is free
software afterall.

I agree completely. This is one of the reasons why I've been exploring the
Orca code, and why I try to write clear, accurate bug reports, examine the
debug output when required, and so on.

By the way, reading the debug output is an effective means of discovering what
the application is providing to Orca via the AT-SPI interface.