Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Hardy Install Instructions (Re: updating wiki?)

am Mo 05. Mai 2008 um 15:03:15 schrieb Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>:
Hi Hermann:

I'm still confused.  :-(  Just to make sure, you are *not* running the
installer from live mode, but instead are running it directly from the
initial boot screen.  Is that correct?  If so, it may be a hardware
difference, but I'm not sure how I can replicate that here.  :-(

I started the installer from the initial boot prompt. And it is not
accessible, no matter what I tried.
The only accessible way to install Ubuntu is the well known alternate CD,
which starts brltty when connected via USB; but this exists for a longer
time. And of course the way via dist-upgrade.
Hermann