Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Hardy Install Instructions (Re: updating wiki?)

Hi,
just performed the steps Will has recommended: The same results as before,
when I performed the steps suggested by Luke (slightly different).
I use the final release of Hardy, but I don't think that makes a
difference.
The accessible installer is not accessible at all. That means Orca stays
silent, no braille display can be started, and the only operation I can do
is press Alt+Control+Delete to reboot the machine.
I must been in the installer, since the usual way, press Control+Alt+F1 to
start either Orca or a braille display did not work.
Note: I can use the CD in live mode.
What's going on here?
In addition I want to say that I miss the usual euphoric reactions when a
new Ubuntu is released, so I guess that the people are a little bit
disappointed with Hardy - just my feeling.
Hermann