Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Hardy Install Instructions (Re:updating wiki?)

am Mo 05. Mai 2008 um 18:23:51 schrieb Andrew Hodgson <andrew hodgsonfamily org>:
Hermann wrote:
[...]
The only accessible way to install Ubuntu is the well known alternate
CD,
which starts brltty when connected via USB; but this exists for a
longer
time. And of course the way via dist-upgrade.

Although I chickened out and used the installer option from the standard
desktop install as I have some useful sight, is the old method of
running the live CD, then running Orca/Ubiquity as root via the CLI
still available as it was under Gutsy?

I don't know, but I never used Ubiquity, since it didn't work too reliable.
Hermann