Re: [orca-list] Capital, Capital, Capital

On 17 Mar, Steve Holmes <steve holmesgrown com> wrote:

I'd go for the change.  I don't know why ubuntu  should care but I'm a
slackware user so nomatter to me <smile>.

It's just that Ubuntu 8.04 is now in beta-freeze, so probably only
essential bug-fixes are allowed for that version.

I'd better wait for comment and agreement from others before making a
change.    I not really sure how eSpeak is used, and it may cause
problems if I change the behaviour without them knowing.