Re: [orca-list] brltty question

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008, Hermann wrote:

braille-device  usb:            # First USB device matching braille driver.

These are the correct options? They are the only ones uncommented? and
they are not commented out with a # sign before the line?

Why making everything difficault? In Jann's case this entry is simply

How making everything difficult?
Just finding out where it is started and if it is reading the config file ok.

incorrect, because he uses a USB2Serial adapter, which has to be addressed
differently in brltty.conf:
braille-device  ttyUSB0
That's, in my opinion, the whole story.

Now I reread the message I think your right.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d dalton iinet net au>