[orca-list] brltty question

Hallo,

i'm new to this list and would like to introduce myself first (and
shortly):
I'm a blind, 25 years old java developer from Wuerzburg - Germany. Also
i'm relativly new to ubuntu.

My question now is, how can I get brltty started at boot time
automatically?

I allready took a look at my /etc/default/brltty and turned the run
parameter on. Unfortunatily that didn't help.
I also checked via the services-admin tool, that the brltty service is
started. Same result.

But I'm hopeful somebody can help me here...

OS Info: I'm using Ubuntu 7.10 with orca 2.20.0

Regards Jann