[orca-list] pulseaudio frustration

Hello Guys,
You know pulseaudio is the default system for handling sound in Ubuntu hardy. Recently also speech-dispatcher has been configured to use it by default. When only 1 sound card is used everything runs smoothly. But I have always problems configuring my system so music, movies, systems sounds etc goes through primary soundcard and speech output throught the second one. Speaking in the alsa terms they are the default and default:1 devices. Perhaps there is a way to load all the devices manually in the /etc/pulse/default.pa file but in ubuntu hardy they are autodetected somehow. I can't determine which pulseaudio servers do actually run on my system so I cant tweak speech-dispatcher configuration properly. To make it even worse I have tryed using various pulseaudio utilities e.g. pulseaudio volume control and one more tool which name I cant remember. That other tool is supposed to detect all the pulseaudio servers on the network but It even fails to start on my machine. Going back to pulseaudio volume control I can see this tool is not verry accessible and I am afraid such incredible features like redirecting streams to diferent output devices, changing the defauld device without a reboot is not possible for us using Orca.
I feel for a blind user having control over a sound equipment is a must.
Can anyone help me to understand this or at least assist me with the configuration I would like to achieve?

Thanks

Peter