Re: [orca-list] firefox - responsiveness and youtube accessibility

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008, Jason White wrote:

It will be better. I have a 1.8ghz laptop with 1gb RAM and it's quite
responsive.

I have to admit a smile came to my face when I tried it on google.
Worked a lot better than I thought and I was quite happy... I can still see a lot of room for improvement, but I think on my good box I will have a better experience.

Now, I was able to google (using firefox) and find a list of keystrokes for orca and firefox. I found a keystroke to jump between form fields, ok works great, but I have a suggestion. Do you guys think it would be possible to have a keystroke to jump to next and previous:
- edit box
- button
- block of text
- checkbox
- drop down box

I am wanting to work on orca and I would like to add these things. So I'm teaching myself python (very slowly, I have to keep up with school still) so anyone want to add this or is it already here? Or is it not a good feature?
If I was to add this what would I have to do?
(any hints?)
I took a look at the code, but struggled to understand it (since I don't know much about python yet... :-)) so not sure where to start.

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/