[orca-list] firefox - responsiveness and youtube accessibility

Hi,

I find that firefox doesn't respond very quickly to a key press. Eg. tab, h for heading or insert + left/right. Is this because I only have a 800 mhz machine with 256 mb ram or because orca has problems? I think it is an orca problem since it seems voice is delayed... And the orca keys eg h don't respond well...
Anyone know why this is or how I can fix it?

Also is there a way to use youtube.com on linux or with orca and firefox?
Obvioulsy it doesn't work with lynx and it doesn't seem to be accessible with firefox... It just seems the page won't talk like orca jumps around links when I press something...
So I can't really navigate it.

BTW, does anyone know of a keystroke to look for form fields, text fields,
checkboxes and drop-down boxes?

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton