Re: [orca-list] Accessing administration tools in Ubuntu 8.04.

Bummer. I wonder if one or both of the following might be needed in the root environment now:

* GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge
* Accessibility support enabled (something like: gconftool-2 --set "/desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility" --type boolean "True")

Will