[orca-list] question with yelp workaround

Dear List!

I have a little problem with yelp workaround publicated with Orca homepage.
I downloaded the ayer.tgz file and install correctly with automatic installation with Ubuntu Hardy.
If I run yelp command, I see traceback message, error with line 201.
If I try run yelp command for example with:
yelp /work/g-u-d/gnome2-accessibility-guide/hu/gnome2-accessibility-guide.xml command, present the dialog window:
"Error: Unspecified protocol. Ok"
 Firefox-3.0 present with /usr/bin/firefox-3.0, the ~.aierrc file is good.

Bohdan, what wrong my system?

Thanks,

Attila