Re: [orca-list] Accessing administration tools in Ubuntu 8.04.

Dnia 2008-04-04, piÄ o godzinie 12:49 +0200, Marco Zehe pisze:

Hi everyone,

Darragh wrote:
Even after updating everything on the system using apt-get and
updating orca from the 2.22 branch on SVN, the problem continues.

I see the same in Debian Lenny, too.  It would appear that something
significant changed in Gnome 2.22

I don't think so. I noticed this problem on my PLD Linux machine (it
never worked) in Gnome 2.18, 2.20 and 2.22. I tried to
change /etc/orbitrc file enabling IPv4, but the only result was very
long list of listening socket as output from 'lsof -i -n' :(

Bohdan