[orca-list] Seeming page accessibility problem, can anyone recreate?

Hi All,

While on the page:
http://www.ubuntu.com/usn/usn-598-1
I found that when I got to the text:

Ubuntu Security Notice USN-598-1 April 02, 2008 cupsys vulnerabilities
CVE-2008-0047, CVE-2008-0053, CVE-2008-0882, CVE-2008-1373

I couldn't get past it, apart from if I used the arrow keys, to read the
next bit of text (A security issue effects ...), but then up and down
arrow revealed no text at all, just saying "blank" until I read the
source, and read the text there. I cannot see anything special in the
source, and after I'd looked at it, the problem seemed to only be there
about 75% of the time; but to read anything below that line, I still had
to go character by character. Can anyone else reproduce this?

HTH.

--
Chris Norman
<!-- chris norman4 ntlworld com -->