Re: [orca-list] Misconfiguration in Mailman for this list.

I also think it should be changed so that replies go to the list and not
to both the sender and the list, or just to the author.

When I just want to reply to the sender, I do a reply. When I want to reply to the list, I do a reply to all. In my experience, the listserver is smart enough to not send two copies. At least when someone replies to me (or my name is in the CC field) and the list is CC'ed, I only get one copy. <shrugs>

Take care.
--Joanie