Re: [orca-list] Misconfiguration in Mailman for this list.

Hi Bill:

No matter which reply option we choose for orca-list, someone is not going to like it. The current configuration is the result of appeasing the loudest folks to date.
Sorry,  :-(

Will

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wrote:
Hi,

I just sent my first reply to the list and discovered that It wasn't possible to just reply to the list. So, I let Pine fill in Mike's address and then replaced it with the list address. Surely, y'all don't want two copies of each response to one of your messages.