Re: [orca-list] Misconfiguration in Mailman for this list.

Hi,
I also think it should be changed so that replies go to the list and not
to both the sender and the list, or just to the author.
On other lists we run I found that the latter caused a lot of messages
intended for the list to just be sent to the original author.
Regards, Willem