Re: Orca SEVERE Firefox regression independent of (was Re: is now crashing Firefox 3.0)

The FF3 version is 3.0a3pre, and I think that means an alpha 3
pre-version.
If we want to test Orca's accessibility, we have to use that kind of
software, since the Orca team implements accessibility functions only
for FF3.
To use FF2, one has to look for extensions, that make the handling
better, such as the Firevox. Unfortunately you have to use the
self_voicing script to make Firevox work propperly under Orca, and that
means that a lot of FF features are not usable anymore, simply because
Orca doesn't speak.
Any alternatives?
Hermann