Orca debug help needed

Hello,
I'm running orca 1.17.92 on a recent ubuntu feisty install.  When
starting orca, I get braille and speech output for about 30 seconds
followed by silence and the "screen not in text mode"on the braille
display.  I'm attaching a debug log which originated with the ALL
option.  I stripped out many of the repetitive sections to reduce it to
a manageable size.
Perhaps someone could look at to see if something obvious jumps out.
There are some messages complaining about missing orca scripts, but
these may be normal.

Since at-spi has ben mentioned as a recent cause for concern, my
version is 1.17.92.

Any help appreciated.
Chris