Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.
- From: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>
- To: Tomas Cerha <cerha brailcom org>
- Cc: Orca screen reader developers <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:55:19 -0400
Orca. I simply never got the stop commands which you said are always
executed by orca on user interaction etc. But than, with a later Orca
version, the problem disappeared and it started to work as expected.
Just to follow up, was the problem for this also the NumLock key?
PS - NumLock is a pesky key. I think it may end up causing major
problems with ATs being able to even get keyboard events from the AT-SPI
registry. As such, Orca may never know a key was pressed and is thus
unable to interrupt speech.
] [Thread Prev