Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.

Hi Tomas:

Orca.  I simply never got the stop commands which you said are always
executed by orca on user interaction etc.  But than, with a later Orca
version, the problem disappeared and it started to work as expected.

Just to follow up, was the problem for this also the NumLock key?

Will

PS - NumLock is a pesky key.  I think it may end up causing major
problems with ATs being able to even get keyboard events from the AT-SPI
registry.  As such, Orca may never know a key was pressed and is thus
unable to interrupt speech.