Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.

Jan:

Please try using Orca with a gnome-speech driver that talks directly to
a speech engine.  I'm curious if the problem exists there as well.

Thanks!

Will

On Sat, 2007-06-09 at 19:31 +0200, buchal brailcom org wrote:
"WW" == Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM> writes:

    WW> Hi Jan: Is this a problem only when speech dispatcher support is
    WW> used? If so, the speech dispatcher support in Orca is all done
    WW> by Tomas Cerha from Brailcom, and any changes to it are
    WW> currently being maintained by him.
Hi, Will,

of course I'm from Brailcom too and I know who maitained the speech
dispatcher backend but if without changes in speech dispatcher backend
come some change in speech canceling then I think that can be problem in
orca on another place. What do you mean about?

Best