Re: Orca Firefox 3 and inline html editors

Krister Ekstrom wrote:

I'm not really sure what you mean with the paragraph above. What should
we look for? Most of these html editors are built using Javascript, and
it may be possible to dig into the code to see what widgets the editor
contains and see if those could be identifiable to Orca or any screen
reader for that matter.

That's more or less what I mean. What I don't know is what Orca should
or could do if it /did/ identify such widgets.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis