Re: Orca Firefox 3 and inline html editors

Hello Javier,
I use Firefox in two versions: 2.0.0.1 and 3. I've turned on caret
browsing, and in FF 2 I use Firevox as an additional feature.
But did you really address this questions to me, or to Krister? He has
the problems with the edit fields.
But never the less: To answer your comments on virtual buffers, I would
like to know how you want to make FF for Linux as accessible as it is
under Windows with MSAA and the virtual buffer?
The main question is not whether or not we like MS, but how we can meet
the standards set by the developers of - let us say Jaws and Window Eyes
- in handling complex websites?
I know that the developers of Orca and FF are in an early stage of
making the browser accessible, but I'm curious to see in which direction
you intend to move? Testing FF 3, I cannot see a kind of plan, which
goals, which concepts?
Regards
Hermann