Orca Firefox 3 and inline html editors

Hi there.
In some cases i wish there was an option to turn the search for headings
and other elements off. By this, i mean the keyboard command that lets
me find a heading on a page only by pressing "h" or "shift-h". Why would
i want this?
Well, there is especially one case i think of. I work with a content
management system called Websitebaker which can be downloaded from
www.websitebaker.org. This CMS has an inline wysiwyg html editor, in
fact it has a couple of choises of html editors that works similarly.
The screen reader can't see the control for editing your page as being a
text area, it sees it as being a frame or such and the only way to work
with this type of controls at this time is to "fool" the screen reader
by turning accessibility features such as searching for headers, frames
etc off and thus get access to the editing area. Is such a feature
implemented or are there plans of implementing it in the future? I don't
know if you can make the html editors themselves accessible by telling
Orca what kind of control this is, if it's possible that would of course
be the best way of solving this problem.
/Krister