Re: [orca-list] Internet accessibility was: Re: form field structural

Hey Hermann.

Thanks for posting this example!  If I could ask you to go one step
further:

1. List the specific strategies, commands, etc. which you personally
find the most helpful when performing the task you specify with JAWS or
Window-Eyes.  I own JAWS and my agency owns Window-Eyes, so I can try
what you suggest in this step for the sake of comparison.

2. Prioritize your list.  What should we address first?  What next?

If we can break the broad goal of "find SWR 2" down into small, specific
objectives hopefully we can start addressing them.

Thanks in advance. Take care.
Joanie