Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

hello all,
I am currently very happy with performance of orca with firefox.
finally got my svn to checkout the latest version of orca.
now I am facing one interesting problem.
right now I am replying this email through my gmail account.
but when I move with the tab key I never here the form field lables
like to:,  cc: and bcc: when I am actually landind in those fields.
same effect with the new insert tab.  I use a laptop so use the
capslok tab for the same perpus.
second problem is that when I moved with the capslok tab till the
message area to type this message, I started with the word hello.
but when I pressed the h of hello, orca announced "no more headings found".
then I pressed tab and shift tab to come back to the text area.  now
every thing is fine.
why must be this happening when I am using the form navigation keys
and why are the form lables not announced even in commonly used gmail?
regards.
Krishnakant.