Re: [orca-list] reboot question

Today, I had my first hit of Orca using the Ubuntu Feisty live CD.

Has the effect worn off yet?  :-)

but what I'd like to know now is this:  how do I reboot when iusing
that live CD?  So far, I've had to hit the of button to do it.  I
think I must be missing something obvious, but as yet didn't find
anything on this.  Thanks!

I just power off as well.  But, the sequence [Alt+F1, Right, Right, Up]
should bring you to the "Quit..." button in the "System" menu where you
can do things more gracefully.

Will