Re: [orca-list] I've got ubuntu feisty re-installed, now how to update it?

Hi.

Instead of using the update manager, I just run apt-get commands in a gnome-terminal.

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get -u dist-upgrade

The first command tells apt-get to make sure it has the latest information on available packages.
The second command tells apt-get to upgrade any packages that need upgrading and also to install any new
packages the Ubuntu maintainers feel are important for a working system.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny