Re: [orca-list] Accessing web pages with Firefox

Hi Lars:

Access to the web via Firefox is an ongoing process, so you need to work
on the bleeding edge for a while.  There are some instructions here,
which I hope help:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Firefox

Good luck, and please ask questions and send comments!

Will