To: <Bill Haneman Sun COM>
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: Orca on laptops.

So does that basically mean this whole discussion of orca on laptops is
moot, or at least addressed fully via orca.settings.orcaModifierKeys
(possibly with a UI for changing it easily) ?

I don't think the "whole discussion" is moot.  The discussion up to this
point has been around the modifier key (which I, for one, do think is
addressed). Now the question is what keys to use *with* that modifier
for performing flat review, whereAmI, etc. since we are lacking a
keypad.