Re: Navigating GAIM (was Re: tarting orca)

Hi all,
While on the subject of GAIM, I'm experiencing a minor issue that I'm curious to see if anyone else has encountered. I've added three accounts which show up in the combo box of the login frame. I can activate the combo box, choose the account I want, and return to the login frame. At this point, no matter which account I've chosen, Orca reports that the first account in the list has been selected. In reality, the account I actually chose is highlighted and I'm able to log in with no problem.

Again, just wondering if this is common or a strange issue specific to my setup.

Thanks,
Ricky