Re: orca-setup, AttributeError

Yes but my problem with gnome now is probably in some bug I do not where
in gnome, atspi?.... As I wrote ing gnome accessibility mailing list
after accessibility feature settings don't work keyboard navigation and sometime gnome not start. Maybe I have wait for newest version of gnome
session or something other.

Are you using GNOME 2.14? If not, I'd recommend upgrading to it since it will put us all on the same footing.

If you are using GNOME 2.14, then I'm wondering if maybe some stale processes are hanging around. I'd look for any bonobo processes still hanging about, including anything that looks like a *-synthesis- driver.

WRT to keyboard navigation not working, do you know if the desktop is completely hung or not, or can you still type in text areas and get around via the mouse?

Will