Re: Segv on make check in 2.3.100 and 2.3.102

On 2002.01.28 11:18 Michael Meeks wrote:

> > I guess  they will just tell me that I'd need to recompile glibc and
> > keep its symbols this time.
>
> 	precisely.
>
> 	Regards,
>
> 		Michael.
>
> --
>  mmeeks@gnu.org  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

I installed glibc-2.2.5, with the -g in my CFLAGS, but nothing changed
(well I had to recompile X, TeX, perl, file-utils and gnome-libs). I still
get the same problem with ORBit, and still no legible backtrace.
I've put a post on bug-glibc (gnu.org). Embarassingly I forgot a subject
line (teach me to start using a new MUA). You can find it at
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/bug-glibc/2002-01/msg00248.html if you are
interested.

cheers

Loz