Re: Segv on make check in 2.3.100 and 2.3.102
- From: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- To: loz <loz flower powernet co uk>
- Cc: <orbit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Segv on make check in 2.3.100 and 2.3.102
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:54:09 +0000 (GMT)
On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, loz wrote:
> I'm trying to build the gnome2 desktop alpha. I get the following in
> test/everything when running make check:
> make check-TESTS
> make: Entering directory `/usr/src/gnome2/ORBit2-2.3.102/test/everything'
> ././test.sh: line 29: 309 Segmentation fault (core dumped) ./server
> I can't figure out how to get gdb to load symbols for this executable -
> "file server" indicates that the binary is not stripped - but thats as far
> as my knowledge goes.
try 'libtool gdb server core' and then 'bt' to get a backtrace.
> Should I be worried about this breakage? - the initial make seemed to go
Sure, are you having any other problems? Does make check in
libbonobo pass? What platform is this? Could you send on the
] [Thread Prev