Re: login and google accounts

Hi,

I had not noticed that we also track a "Google services enabled" flag
on the server for each email address.

The problem I think is that we can't require going through the "add
email" song and dance in order to log in to Calendar or Email stock.
It's just too cumbersome and hard to explain. So there should be a
separate list of Google accounts, separate from the list of email
addresses.

Maybe this checkbox should just control whether we "prefill" or
autocreate a Google account based on the email address?  I don't know.

Havoc