Re: login and google accounts

Since Google support is not only limited to the calendar, but includes
e-mail as well, I think the idea was to add any such controls to the
Email Stock. Though having some explanation in an empty Calendar
Stock would make a lot of sense.

Currently, the way to include accounts supported by Google Apps for
Your Domain is to check them off as such on your account page. If you
have them added and have the passwords for them saved, we get the
e-mail and calendar info in.

I agree that the way to get your Google accounts to be supported needs
to be better explained.

Marina