Re: Homenet

The issue is getting a bit cloudy here because you are responding to such disperse things in isolation.... So I don't know really what it's about at this point. But thank you for the discussion regardless. I'm intending to install Linux just so I can use Calligra just so I can have a reasonably nice environment to write something in ;-).

I have found that the art of writing depends mostly on the environment you have. At least for me it does. Calligra is very crashy but maybe it will work. I tried Pagemager (7.0) on Windows but what a hideously old and ugly program. And every other application is definitely illegal unless you pay a sum every month (I mean the Adobe applications). Anyone who is not a professional can never use these programs.

Writing is so hard these days. There are not many beautiful programs to write in. Sometimes I wonder if everyone should just write on the web since these environments are the most beautiful these days. I feel I've lost my time already since I was not willing to do what I needed to do, which was... nevermind.