Sorry for the late reply, but I was out of the office and I couldn't
test the device again.

I've updated the branch now with a loop to check all tags when listing
all fails. Let me know if that worked...

It seems the latest changes (6f1f7e7) did the trick, and the errors
mentioned above have disappeared. The device takes a while to get
registered in the network, but once registered it was able to send and
receive all messages I sent.

Thank you very much again, I owe you (another) beer! :-)


David Castellanos Serrano

Attachment: huawei_e398_es_sms_problem_solved_20052013.log.gz
Description: GNU Zip compressed data

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]