Re:

On 05/17/2013 02:04 PM, David Castellanos wrote:
The errors you mentioned in the previous email (about "loading
messages from storage 'sm'" and "loading messages from storage 'me'")
still appears with that device in commit d1a6f48. On the other hand,
the SMS delete fix seems to work well.

I've attached another round of logs for the device.

I've updated the branch now with a loop to check all tags when listing
all fails. Let me know if that worked...

--
Aleksander