Re: GSM dongle fails to connect

On Fri, 2012-11-09 at 10:26 +0200, Radu Rendec wrote:
> I removed the empty include/ModemManager.h, ran "make" again and the
> build completed without any problems.
>
> I will get back to you as soon as I try it with the 3g modem.

It's working perfectly now - thanks a bunch for all the help!

I attached the log captures on the working version, in case there's some
useful information there.

Please let me know if there's any testing I can help you with. Also in
the future, if you need any testing on the modem type I have, I'd be
glad to help - just remember to mail me directly, because I'm not
subscribed to the NM list.

Cheers,

Radu