Re: Default-Routing problems

> Ok, now just run /sbin/udevadm info --export-db and look for that
> ID_NM_MODEM_GSM=1, and tell me what serial port matches up with it.
> You're looking for the the "P:" line above that "E: ID_NM_MODEM_GSM=1".

P: /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:03.1/usb3/3-2/3-2:1.0/ttyUSB0/tty/ttyUSB0
N: ttyUSB0
E: ID_NM_MODEM_GSM=1
E: ID_NM_MODEM_PROBED=1

I should clarify that at this moment, the NM-applet menu does only have
the one (correct) mobile broadband entry in it, and it has the usual
menu text "3 UK Broadband".

When the menu has two broadband entries, they both have some long string
(which I forgot to write down) identifying the Huawei E220 modem.

Just to keep this really complicated, I should also say that whether
there are one or two entries in the list does not correlate at all with
success in making the connection.

I'll be going offline shortly, but I'll try to capture a more exact set
of error descriptions for you later this evening.