Re: Default-Routing problems

On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 16:29 +0000, Colin Coombs wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 11:58 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> > I got an E160G yesterday and have fixed a few issues with that, but it
> > seems there are worse issues.  I have no real answer why earlier
> > NetworkManager would work with these cards but the current one does not;
> > but if you don't mind testing a new build of NM, we can try the latest
> > stuff.  But first, can you grab the output of:
> >
> > /sbin/udevadm info --export-db | grep GSM
> >
> > for me?
> >
> [colinc heron ~]$ /sbin/udevadm info --export-db | grep GSM
> E: ID_NM_MODEM_GSM=1
> [colinc heron ~]$
>
> There you go ...

Ok, now just run /sbin/udevadm info --export-db and look for that
ID_NM_MODEM_GSM=1, and tell me what serial port matches up with it.
You're looking for the the "P:" line above that "E: ID_NM_MODEM_GSM=1".

Most Huawei modems will only accept PPP connections one of their ports,
but they expose two ports.  I've made changes upstream which handle this
much better thus far, but this info should help to fix the issue.