Re: How many SSIDs can be listed?
- From: "Benoit Boissinot" <bboissin gmail com>
- To: "Dan Williams" <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How many SSIDs can be listed?
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:37:08 +0100
On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> wrote:
> 0.6.x also combines APs with the same SSID in the UI. 0.7 splits them
> out at the NetworkManager layer, while the applet combines APs that are
> similar based on more than just SSID (SSID, security settings, band,
Does that mean that with 0.7, you can choose to connect to a 802.11a
network instead of a b/g network (with the same SSID and security
] [Thread Prev