- From: "alex z" <celeber4 gmail com>
- To: "Dan Williams" <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org, celeber2 gmail com
- Subject: 回复: 回复: NetworkManager build error for mips platform
- Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 17:31:25 +0800
Thanks for your reply.
I tried to cross-compile NM for my other board based on arm, but the
same error with mips occurs too. :-(
src/NetworkManager.c cannot be cross-compile.
Can anyone please give me some information about how to cross-compile
NM? Or tell me who has used NM for non-X86 platform? Thanks so much!
> NM is actually separated into two distinct pieces. The core NM daemon
> itself, which actually talks to the kernel and wireless/wired hardware,
> does _not_ require GNOME or GTK by design. The second part, the
> user-facing part, does require a separate implementation for each
> desktop environment it might be used on.
That's what I need. So, could you please tell me how to separate them?
Is there any documents to guide me kick the second part out?
BTW, NetworkManager.c is belonging with core part right?
Sorry for so much fool questions :-) Thanks again for your help.
] [Thread Prev