Can't join wireless network

Hi,

I've got a Toshiba Satellite Pro A120. The Wi-Fi card is reported (in Red Hat system-config-network) as an Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG and I'm running Fedora 8.

I had set up wireless access with system-config-network which was working fine. However, I was looking at Network Manager as I was interested in the VPN client. Unfortunately, I now can't access the network. I see the network in the list from the icon in the notification panel and am prompted for my secrets and enter the WEP key but all I get is the same request after 60 seconds.

I wondered if anyone help me troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance,

Leon...