=?GB2312?B?u9i4tDogTmV0d29ya01hbmFnZXIgYnVpbGQ=?= =?GB2312?B?IGVycm9yIGZvciBtaXBzIHBsYXRmb3Jt?=

Hi All,

Hmm.. I don't use Gnome or KDE for my board but maybe some embedded
GUIs like NanoX or Directfb. GTK+ will not be used, but GLib and DBus
may be used in my system.
But now, I am just looking for a program/daemon to manager the wifi
and wired networks on my board. So, I tried NM first.
Now, I found NM seems like doesnot so suitable for my request, because
it depends on Gnome(GTK). So, can anyone please give me some advices
about using other program/daemon except NM? Thanks!

Alex