Re: Bug 504822 - Use Tango Icons for Nm-applet

On Jan 5, 2008 1:40 AM, Darren Albers <dalbers gmail com> wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2008 8:57 AM, Baptiste Mille-Mathias
>
> I /think/ that nm-applet uses all stock gnome icons so it will inherit
> the icon theme that someone sets for their DE.

(Perhaps my mail wasn't clear enough)

And what about the icons nm-*, aren't they provided by nm-applet
(http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/network-manager-applet/trunk/icons/) ?
I truly agree that stock icons should inherit from icon theme, but for
specific icons, that would be great they use the same style. GNOME
default theme switched to Tango style in version 2.20 (I'm talking
Tango as the style, not the Tango the icon theme) that's why I wanted
to replace the icons with the set attached on the bug report.
They fit nicely with the current GNOME desktop

Thank you

--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés