Re: Bug 504822 - Use Tango Icons for Nm-applet

On 1/5/08, Baptiste Mille-Mathias <baptiste millemathias gmail com> wrote:

> (Perhaps my mail wasn't clear enough)
>
> And what about the icons nm-*, aren't they provided by nm-applet
> (http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/network-manager-applet/trunk/icons/) ?
> I truly agree that stock icons should inherit from icon theme, but for
> specific icons, that would be great they use the same style. GNOME
> default theme switched to Tango style in version 2.20 (I'm talking
> Tango as the style, not the Tango the icon theme) that's why I wanted
> to replace the icons with the set attached on the bug report.
> They fit nicely with the current GNOME desktop
>
> Thank you

So as nobody replied, I'm coming back

I attach a screenshot of the icons for the 2 sets.

You can see the icons provided by nm-applet at this time [1], they are
fedora theme centric or use the old GNOME icon style.

On the link [2] there is the replacement with the current style used
in GNOME desktop.

Note it is possible to have the 2 styles in the package, and people
who use fedora theme will have the Fedora theme and people using GNOME
theme will have the GNOME theme.

Thanks

[1] http://bmm80.free.fr/GNOME/shots/nm-fedora.png
[2] http://bmm80.free.fr/GNOME//shots/nm-gnome.png