Re: blocking bug for laptop users ( rfkill on dell laptop )

On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 01:01 +0530, Ritesh Khadgaray wrote:
> If i use a pcmcia or a usb wireless card, plugging the same adds
> wireless option and unplugging the cards removes the wireless option.
>
> With rfkill switch on my dell d620 set to enable removes wireless card
> from hal listing but not from /sys/class/net/wlan0 .
>
> I assume this is the first half of the problem - handling hal
> notification .

]I have a dell M1710, and a D600 - one with IPW3945 and other with
IPW2200.  Both work properly when I press kill switch (or key press).

Only resume from suspend is broken.  In normal operation (turning on and
off wireless several times), it works as expected.

NM 0.6.4

-Greg